Sunday, August 31, 2014

2014-8-31 President's Message part 2

Dear Sisters and Elders,
I had one more prompting I need to share with you...And that is, what an exciting time to be actively engaged in the work of the Lord!
You are doing a magnificent job! I have no doubt that it is difficult for most of you to feel the full impact of what you are doing. You work your hearts out every day. You pray. You study. You walk and sweat and teach and testify. You rejoice in the converts that come and the precious souls who are reactivated but you do not see what the Lord is blessing us to do as a mission.
This is the time of a great harvest of souls! More than twice as many people are being baptized this year in our mission than last year. Throughout the whole world the work is rolling forward. All credit and glory go to the Lord, but my love and gratitude go to you as well. Thank you for who you are and who you are trying so very hard to become.

Mahal ko po kayo,
President Ostler

PS...For those of you who are being held back by some unconfessed sin or disobedience, now is the time to stop carrying that around. Aren't you tired of being on the wrong side of the line? The Lord said, in Matthew 11: "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Please give me a call or send me an email so that we can sit down and work things through. It is time to experience the full blessings of the atonement of Jesus Christ in your life.