Sunday, November 29, 2015

11-30-2015 President's Message

Dear Elders and Sisters,

We love you. We pray for you. We thank the Lord for your faith and goodness.

My message today is short because I want to direct you to the Word of God.

Please go to Doctrine and Covenants 121 verses 34-46. The message in these verses is profound.
Almost all companionship difficulties and frustration in the work come because missionaries do not fully understand these doctrines. Many other problems in life come because people have not yet learned to apply these doctrines.
Your assignment this week during personal and companionship study is to apply these scriptures to yourselves.

I promise that if you are humble and prayerful, the Lord will change your life.

In your next email, please let me know what the Lord teaches you (not about others but about yourself). Let me know how you will use the Atonement of Christ to change.

Mahal ko po kayo,

President Creg Ostler